The program of the conference “CEE-SECR 2010 Business” was published
The program of the conference “CEE-SECR 2010 Business”, which will be held October 11, 2010 in Moscow, collocated within the Sixth Eastern-European Software Engineering Conference CEE-SECR 2010, was published.
Cooperation of business structures and high technologies - that is how the motto of the conference “CEE-SECR 2010: Business” sounds. And that is why CEO-s and managers of many big and small companies, employees, who are responsible for the business development, sales, marketing and product-management of the software companies, entrepreuners and investors in the specialization of software development, will be able to meet each other in the network of the conference to all new products in the software development, to share their experience or even to see the launch of the new products by 3-5 software companies. And they won’t forget to establish new business connections with the technological elite of the leading enterpreuners in Russia.
Among the key reports in the Banks conference, the most remarkable are:
1. Round Table: “Software Business in Mobile Space”, Pavel Roytberg, МТS;
2. Round Table: “SaaS and cloud computing business models”, Vladimir Pavlov, rollApp;
3. Round Table: “Skolkovo for software companies”, Alexand Galitsy, Skolkovo;
4. Keynote talk: “Lessons from the Real Cloud Computing Leaders - the World’s Top SMB Hosters”, Birger Steen, Parallels;
5. Round Table: “Sales and Marketing in Software”, Arseny Tarasov, Siemens Enterprise Communication;
6. Round Table: “Copycat vs. Disruptive Business Models”, Eduard Shenderovich, Kite Ventures;
7. Round Table: “Open Incubation - pros and cons of different models, cases”, Denis Dovgopol, GrowthUP;
8. Round Table: “Startup 2.0 - new software business by seasoned and successful software executives”, Nikolay Puntikov, Russoft.
Conference’s program committee consists of Russia’s leading software entrepreneurs and executives and includes: Dmitry Dakhnovsky, TEKAMA - co-chair; Alexander “Sasha” Galitsky, Almaz Capital - co-chair; Pavel Cherkashin, Head of B2C, Microsoft Russia; Nick Puntikov, Head of Exigen Services Russia; Anatoly Gaverdovsky, Yam! Labs, ex-CEO EPAm Russia; Vladimir Pavlov, INTSPEI; Edward Shenderovich, Kite Ventures; Evgeni Savin, UNOVA.
The conference will also host finals of the Russian National BIT 2010 business plan competition.
To get more information about events on the conference and to find the most important for you, visit http://www.2010.cee-secr.org or call +7(495)999-61-06.
The conference is held by the companies TEKAMA, INTSPEI, UNOVA Media and State
University - Higher School of Economics.
©2010 UNOVA Media | CEE-SECR.