Software Engineering (in Russia) 2010: Business
The Software Engineering (in Russia) 2010: Business conference is held as a separate event during The Software Engineering Conference in Russia Week in 2010 and is devoted to the business aspects of software, software engineering and development. The main themes of this event are:
- Strategy and business models
- Business development
- Product and service offerings development
- Sales and marketing
for companies whose main line of business is based on software development.
The conference will also host finals of the Russian National BIT 2010 business plan competition.
The event will be held on October 11, 2010 at the Higher School of Economics with expected attendance of 100-150 software executives, business development, sales and marketing managers, product managers, software entrepreneurs and investors.
The conference will consist of two separate tracks of 15-20 presentations and panel discussions each. A separate event dedicated to product launches by 3-5 software companies might be held alongside the main tracks.
Possible program topics include:
- How to work with Intellectual Property in service-based software organizations
- Corporate incubation in service-based software companies
- Successful model and stories of global expansion in software
- Marketing of software products and services
- SaaS and cloud computing business models
- Strategic product development
- Mobile and Social as separate or additional business models
- New markets for software developers
Conference’s program committee consists of Russia’s leading software entrepreneurs and executives and includes:
- Dmitry Dakhnovsky (TEKAMA) — co-chair
- Alexander "Sasha" Galitsky (Almaz Capital) — co-chair
- Pavel Cherkashin (Head of B2C, Microsoft Russia)
- Nick Puntikov (Head of Exigen Services Russia)
- Anatoly Gaverdovsky (Yam! Labs, ex-CEO EPAm Russia)
- Vladimir Pavlov (INTSPEI)
- Edward Shenderovich (Kite Ventures)
- Evgeni Savin (Unova)